The Importance of Backup


Backup means coping data from one storage media to another for security reason. But among the all other action backup is the most neglected one. We can think several reason for this.

Like:
  • lack of awerness
  • negligence
  • they think that there machine will never be effected by virus trojan which can cause impotent data loss.
  • and many other reason
There may be several reason for which we can lose data
  • damage of herd disk
  • attack of virus
  • some improper action
  • and so on
I want to share a small story. This happen with me. A silly reason and I lost all my contact from my mobile phone. Actually I had activated my mobile tracker software that supplied with my mobile set. Now I want to change my connection. To insert new sim to mobile I need the mobile tracker password. So I went to mobile servicing center. Where they reinstall the mobile software. Though I have copied the contact to my sim from my mobile till I lost half of my contact. But thanks god that I had back up of my all contacts. Though it takes few days to restore the backup, as I didn't know how to restore it. But I was not wearied because I know I had backup and I can restore it at least manually. I realize the importance of backup and I am going to take backup of all my importent document. What about you?
Create Backup if you don't want to lose your impotent data.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Changing caption width in latex

Subtitle in latex

Send in Email in Background in Thunderbird