I use Googletoolbar for different purpose. It is very handy, we can save settings online. We can use google bookmark to save my bookmarks online and can use it from any computer having googletoolbar installed. It is a free small program provided by google. We can use variety site in just one click by using Google toolbar. Specially the sites like GMail, Google Calender, Blogger, Orkut and many other sites. This Buttons are provided by google and many other contributor around globe. I use GMail and Yahoo Mail, both simultaneously. So I want to save the Yahoo Mail link to my Google toolbar. I search the google toolbar button gallery for yahoo mail button. There are lots of button but not very good and they all have logo like a globe. Which does not look very good. I like Y! image logo for yahoo mail. I search how to change the logo of the google toolbar button but without luck. Then I search if there is any other way to add Yahoo Mail button in google toolbar that it will have the logo ...
Comments
Post a Comment
Please dont forget to tell me if this post helped you or not...